- Masters in Public Health (MPH) Program
- PPSU Bank Details
- Integrated Personality Devlopement Course(IPDC)
- Grievance Cell
- International Collaboration
- Ph.D. Entrance Exam Result 2019
- Kalagoonj Invitation Card 2019
- Education Loan
- Ph.D. Admissions 2019
- Hon. Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme
- Ph.D. Application Form
- Ph.D. Guideline
- Scholarship Form for Meritorious Students
- Admissions Open for Postgraduate Courses - APPLY ONLINE
- Admissions Open for Undergraduate Courses - APPLY ONLINE
- Guideline for Online Application Form
- Employee Application Form
- Listing of Our Engineering School in ACPC Website
- Financial Need Base Scholarship Application Form
- Scholarship Students Details 2017-18
- Getting to PPSU
P P Savani Education Trust was launched in 1987, initially with a school, which over the years expanded itself with a group of schools in Surat district with a student strength of more than 45,000.
In 2016, the Trust has expanded its horizon with the launch of P P Savani University, as an initiative in higher education aligned with global standards of excellence. Through this immersive educational endeavour, the Governing body aims to introduce South Gujarat to a new era in higher education and create a talent pool of professionally sensitized industry-ready professionals. A world class 100 acre campus has been developed which embodies an infrastructure facilitating undergraduate, postgraduate, research, certificate and skill-development programmes.
B.Sc. Environmental Sciences
Qualification : Candidate should be 10+2 qualified with Biology (for Biotechnology and Microbiology) and Biology/ Maths (for Environmental Sciences and Chemistry) from any State or Central board
Duration : 3 years
Bachelor of Architecture
Qualification : Qualified an aptitude test in Architecture and have secured 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Duration : 5 years
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Qualification : 10+2 Science Stream or its equivalent examination conducted by recognized Board / Council. As prescribed by the Govt. of Gujarat from time to time.
Duration : 4.5 years
GNM : 10+2 in Any Stream with 40% aggregate marks.
Duration: 3 Years
B.Sc. Nursing : PCB and English with 45% aggregate marks.
Duration: 4 Years
Qualification : As per the guidelines of ACPC
Duration : 4 years
B.Com + MBA
BBA (Family Business & Entrepreneurship)
Qualification : 10+2 (Any Stream)
Duration : 3 years fully residential for BBA And
5 years integrated for B.Com. + MBA
Fashion & Textile Design
Visual and communication Design
Bachelor of Interior Design
Qualification : B.DES- Minimum 10+2 higher secondary education from any recognized higher secondary school board.
B.ID- 10+2 or Diploma in Architecture Assistantship or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Bachelor of Arts
Duration : 3 years