- ID cards issued by school of every team member are compulsory in order to play/participate. If any player does not have an id card, then they need to carry his/her school bonafide certificate.
- Team should report 30 minutes before the start of the match.
- Any team later than 10 minutes of the scheduled time will have to forfeit the match.
- Any team found misbehaving with the referee or the member of the organizing committee will be disqualified.
- Any team player prior/later found having a fake ID committee’s decision will be final.
- The referee's decision will be the final decision during the game.
- In case of a conflict, decisions of the Sports Committee will be considered as final decision.
- Participants must be under 18 years old, with a birthdate on or after October 29, 2005.
- Participants must be currently enrolled as students in either a school or a diploma institute.
- Teams have to play in sports wear as per their respective games.
- Every Team have to wear same colored jersey with School name on it.
Event Rules & Instructions
- All the rules are followed according to FIVB.
- A team should have a minimum of 6 and maximum of 12 members.
- Referee decision is final.
- Only semifinals and finals are best of 5 sets matches, the rest of matches are best of 3 sets matches.
- Rotation is compulsory.
- Two-timeouts per set per team are allowed and each of 30 seconds.
- Team will be disqualified in case of bad behavior.
- Clarification of the judgment should be done by the team captain only.