TUG OF WAR
- ID cards issued by school of every team member are compulsory in order to play/participate. If any player does not have an id card, then they need to carry his/her school bonafide certificate.
- Team should report 30 minutes before the start of the match.
- Any team later than 10 minutes of the scheduled time will have to forfeit the match.
- Any team found misbehaving with the referee or the member of the organizing committee will be disqualified.
- Any team player prior/later found having a fake ID committee’s decision will be final.
- The referee's decision will be the final decision during the game.
- In case of a conflict, decisions of the Sports Committee will be considered as final decision.
- Participants must be under 18 years old, with a birthdate on or after October 29, 2005.
- Participants must be currently enrolled as students in either a school or a diploma institute.
- Teams have to play in sports wear as per their respective games.
- Every Team have to wear same colored jersey with School name on it.
Event Rules & Instructions
- Each team can have 8 players [+ 1 reserves].
- The combined weight of the Men's Team should not exceed 560 kg (Playing 8).
- The combined weight of the Women's Team should not exceed 480 kg (Playing 8).
- Both teams will pull the rope, the winner being the team who manages to pull the red mark beyond the boundary.
- The rope must be pulled underarm and nobody's elbow must go below the knee, otherwise a foul will be called.
- Whoever wins the best two out of three matches will win the match.