- ID cards issued by school of every team member are compulsory in order to play/participate. If any player does not have an id card, then they need to carry his/her school bonafide certificate.
- Team should report 30 minutes before the start of the match.
- Any team later than 10 minutes of the scheduled time will have to forfeit the match.
- Any team found misbehaving with the referee or the member of the organizing committee will be disqualified.
- Any team player prior/later found having a fake ID committee’s decision will be final.
- The referee's decision will be the final decision during the game.
- In case of a conflict, decisions of the Sports Committee will be considered as final decision.
- Participants must be under 18 years old, with a birthdate on or after October 29, 2005.
- Participants must be currently enrolled as students in either a school or a diploma institute.
- Teams have to play in sports wear as per their respective games.
- Every Team have to wear same colored jersey with School name on it.
Event Rules & Instructions
- The rules for table tennis will be according to the rules of I.T.T.F.
Each Table-Tennis match will comprise of 5 games:
- 1 boys singles
- 2 girls singles
- 3 boy’s doubles
- 4 Girl’s doubles
- 5 mixed doubles
- Each game will consist of 3 sets of 11 points each till quarter finals with service changing sides every 2 points in a game. Semi-finals and finals to be a best of 5 sets in each match.
- Each player can play max 1 single and 1 doubles match.
- A maximum of 6 from each team will be allowed to participate in a match.
- The team winning a greater number of games will be declared as the winner of the match.
- 'Dead rubbers' will not be played in the interests of paucity of time to organize remaining events in the meet.
- The order of players proposed to play particular games will have to be pre- decided and submitted to the Organizing Committee before the beginning of the match and cannot be changed thereafter.