- ID cards issued by school of every team member are compulsory in order to play/participate. If any player does not have an id card, then they need to carry his/her school bonafide certificate.
- Team should report 30 minutes before the start of the match.
- Any team later than 10 minutes of the scheduled time will have to forfeit the match.
- Any team found misbehaving with the referee or the member of the organizing committee will be disqualified.
- Any team player prior/later found having a fake ID committee’s decision will be final.
- The referee's decision will be the final decision during the game.
- In case of a conflict, decisions of the Sports Committee will be considered as final decision.
- Participants must be under 18 years old, with a birthdate on or after October 29, 2005.
- Participants must be currently enrolled as students in either a school or a diploma institute.
- Teams have to play in sports wear as per their respective games.
- Every Team have to wear same colored jersey with School name on it.
Event Rules & Instructions
- Each side consists of 9 players on the field and 3 substitutes.
- An innings will consist of chasing and running turns which will be of seven minutes duration. Each match will consist of two innings.
- An interval of 5 minutes is allowed after an inning and 2 minutes between two turns.
- The side of the chasers scores one point for putting out each runner.
- The chaser or runner has the option to end the turn before the expiry of the allotted time.
- The captain of the toss winning team will have the choice of chasing or running.
- At the commencement of the game the eight chasers (players sitting in the squares) will sit in the squares facing opposite directions. No adjacent chasers should face in the same direction. The 9th chaser will stand at either of the posts.
- The runners will fix their entry serially with the scorer.
- With the commencement of the game three runners are to get inside the court. As soon as a runner is put out the next three runners must enter the field before "kho" is given. If a runner fails to enter the field, he is given out.
- A runner goes out by the following means: (a) If touched by a chaser. (b) Fails to enter the field when a runner is given out. (c) If he touches the seated chasers twice or after receiving a warning for similar infringement.