- ID cards issued by school of every team member are compulsory in order to play/participate. If any player does not have an id card, then they need to carry his/her school bonafide certificate.
- Team should report 30 minutes before the start of the match.
- Any team later than 10 minutes of the scheduled time will have to forfeit the match.
- Any team found misbehaving with the referee or the member of the organizing committee will be disqualified.
- Any team player prior/later found having a fake ID committee’s decision will be final.
- The referee's decision will be the final decision during the game.
- In case of a conflict, decisions of the Sports Committee will be considered as final decision.
- Participants must be under 18 years old, with a birthdate on or after October 29, 2005.
- Participants must be currently enrolled as students in either a school or a diploma institute.
- Teams have to play in sports wear as per their respective games.
- Every Team have to wear same colored jersey with School name on it.
Event Rules & Instructions
- The game will be 7 in players with rolling 5 substitutions total 12 players in a team.
- The weight of the player should be less than 65 kg in the boy category and less than 60 kg in the girl category.
- The game for both boys and girls will be played for 10-5-10 minutes till Quarter finals.
- The game for both boys and girls will be played for 15-5-15 minutes till Semifinals.
- The game for both boys and girls will be played for 20-5-20 in finals.
- The kabaddi rules for CBSE will be implemented with modification.
- The modified rules will be informed by Referee before start of games.