- ID cards issued by school of every team member are compulsory in order to play/participate. If any player does not have an id card, then they need to carry his/her school bonafide certificate.
- Team should report 30 minutes before the start of the match.
- Any team later than 10 minutes of the scheduled time will have to forfeit the match.
- Any team found misbehaving with the referee or the member of the organizing committee will be disqualified.
- Any team player prior/later found having a fake ID committee’s decision will be final.
- The referee's decision will be the final decision during the game.
- In case of a conflict, decisions of the Sports Committee will be considered as final decision.
- Participants must be under 18 years old, with a birthdate on or after October 29, 2005.
- Participants must be currently enrolled as students in either a school or a diploma institute.
- Teams have to play in sports wear as per their respective games.
- Every Team have to wear same colored jersey with School name on it.
Event Rules & Instructions
- Discuss is thrown from inside of the circle.
- If competitors touch the circle’s rim or if the disc rotates w.r.t horizontal axis, it will be called foul.
- The distance thrown is measured from the center of the circle to where the shot lands at its nearest disturbance of the soil.
- Weight of the discus for Boys will be 1.5 Kg.
- Weight of the discus for Girls will be 1 Kg.