- ID cards issued by school of every team member are compulsory in order to play/participate. If any player does not have an id card, then they need to carry his/her school bonafide certificate.
- Team should report 30 minutes before the start of the match.
- Any team later than 10 minutes of the scheduled time will have to forfeit the match.
- Any team found misbehaving with the referee or the member of the organizing committee will be disqualified.
- Any team player prior/later found having a fake ID committee’s decision will be final.
- The referee's decision will be the final decision during the game.
- In case of a conflict, decisions of the Sports Committee will be considered as final decision.
- Participants must be under 18 years old, with a birthdate on or after October 29, 2005.
- Participants must be currently enrolled as students in either a school or a diploma institute.
- Teams have to play in sports wear as per their respective games.
- Every Team have to wear same colored jersey with School name on it.
Event Rules & Instructions
- Standard carrom rules as per international carrom federation will be followed.
- A team will consist of maximum 4 participants in which minimum 1girl participant is mandatory.
A Carrom match (between two School) will comprise of 3 games:
- 1. Singles
- 2. Doubles
- 3. Mixed Doubles
- The Player/team that has won 2 boards out of 3 boards will be declared winner of the match.
- The team who wins any two games of 3 boards out of 1 single, 1 doubles and 1 mixed doubles will be winner, and will be proceeded to the next round.
- An individual can participate in not more than one singles and one doubles match.
- In case of any queries, organizing committee will be free to answer them.
- Any hand may be used to play.
- Participants can change hands during the game. In case of any conflict, decision of the organizing committee shall be final and binding.
- 'Dead Rubbers' will not be played in the interest of paucity of time to organize remaining events in the meet.
- Order of game and players proposed to play games will have to be pre-decided and submitted to the organizing committee before the beginning of the match and cannot be changed.
- Powder used will be provided by organizer.