- ID cards issued by school of every team member are compulsory in order to play/participate. If any player does not have an id card, then they need to carry his/her school bonafide certificate.
- Team should report 30 minutes before the start of the match.
- Any team later than 10 minutes of the scheduled time will have to forfeit the match.
- Any team found misbehaving with the referee or the member of the organizing committee will be disqualified.
- Any team player prior/later found having a fake ID committee’s decision will be final.
- The referee's decision will be the final decision during the game.
- In case of a conflict, decisions of the Sports Committee will be considered as final decision.
- Participants must be under 18 years old, with a birthdate on or after October 29, 2005.
- Participants must be currently enrolled as students in either a school or a diploma institute.
- Teams have to play in sports wear as per their respective games.
- Every Team have to wear same colored jersey with School name on it.
Event Rule & Instructions
- Each team should have a minimum of 7 players and maximum of 12 players.
- The team is requested to coordinate with the fixtures given by organizers.
- Maintain proper discipline with the organizers and security guards and follow the instructions.
- Rolling substitutions will be allowed.
- Match will be conducted in running time.
- Duration: 4 quarters of 10 minutes each with a 2-minute break between the quarters.
- 5 personal fouls per player will be allowed. A player will be warned after 3 personal fouls.
- In each quarter, after 4 team fouls, then onwards every foul will award 2 free shots to the opposite team.
- One time-out per team will be allowed per quarter except for the last quarter in which 2 time-outs per team will be allowed.
- The referees’ decisions will be final and abiding for all foul calls.
- All standard full court Basketball rules (FIBA rules) apply.